View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clix2
the features i would like to see in the next firmware is stopping my clix from breaking everytime the backlight goes out
Breaking to what degree? Sounds like a faulty Clix2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonjo View Post
Songs submenu for Artist; instead of having to choose Play All or go into albums.
Auto playlists: Recently added, Most played, etc.
Better shuffle: clix2 tends to linger around an artist more than other players; needs better random algo.
Adjustable volume range: volume goes up to 40 but highest I set was 15.
I found volume 1 too loud when I'm on the bed getting ready to sleep; not to mention the hiss - and no, it's not the headphone.
Also volume increment needs to be more subtle, there's too much jump between levels.
Would be nice if these changes/fixes are made but I'm not holding my breath..
I love most of the features you suggest. I understand where you're coming from with the sub-menu organization. I use this method for my main collection, but it's not great to use on a Clix since all my songs don't go on the player. Maybe 3-4 songs from one artist sometimes. Although, I don't use the volume increment feature and I commonly don't use random.
Reply With Quote Submit to Digg Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq

Addmotor Electric Bike| Electric bike shop / electric bicycle shop Electric bike review| Electric trike| Fat tire electric bike| Best electric bike| Electric bicycle/E bike| Electric bikes for sale| Folding electric bike| Electric mountain bike| Electric tricycle Mid drive electric bike| Juiced Bikes Pedego Rad-Power

Tomtop| Online shop| Online Einkaufen

地產代理/物業投資| 租辦公室/租寫字樓| 地產新聞| 甲級寫字樓/頂手| Grade A Office| Commercial Building / Office building| Hong Kong Office Rental| Rent Office| Office for lease / office leasing| Office for sale| Office relocation

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

International schools hong kong| Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School

邮件营销| 電郵推廣| 邮件群发软件| Email Marketing| 搜尋引擎優化 SEO