View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 07:35 AM

Thumbs up

Today I accidently did let drop my Clix2 and it fell about 3 meters down on a hard floor.
The display did half open and I deceided to fully open it (Thx for the great tutorial m2tt8).

After replacing the front again, I recognized that the micro buttons didn't really work fine anymore. After opening and mounting it like 10 times I did not really see a big success. The clicking did still not work smooth like it was at the first day I received it. After playing a bit around, I recognized that you have to slighly lift all the 4 edges with your finger nail (one by one) and push the front a bit to the left and right. In the end, this worked for me very well to get it back to a smooth clicky operation.

I just thought to post this, in case someone encounters a similar problem.
By the way, I am still very surprised the plastic didnt brake, this bugger seems more robust than I thought it would be

Last edited by funta : 08-11-2007 at 03:51 AM.
Reply With Quote Submit to Digg Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq

Addmotor Electric Bike| Electric bike shop / electric bicycle shop Electric bike review| Electric trike| Fat tire electric bike| Best electric bike| Electric bicycle/E bike| Electric bikes for sale| Folding electric bike| Electric mountain bike| Electric tricycle Mid drive electric bike| Juiced Bikes Pedego Rad-Power

Tomtop| Online shop| Online Einkaufen

地產代理/物業投資| 租辦公室/租寫字樓| 地產新聞| 甲級寫字樓/頂手| Grade A Office| Commercial Building / Office building| Hong Kong Office Rental| Rent Office| Office for lease / office leasing| Office for sale| Office relocation

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

International schools hong kong| Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School

邮件营销| 電郵推廣| 邮件群发软件| Email Marketing| 搜尋引擎優化 SEO